We are pleased to announce that London Tax Network Director Mala Kapacee will be speaking about how to deal with HMRC information requests at the Tax Investigations Online Conference on 24 November 2020.
This half-day online conference is designed to appeal to lawyers, accountants, tax advisers and other professionals who need to keep up to date with the latest developments in tax investigations. It will cover a key range of important and topical Tax Investigation issues which will be delivered by a panel of experts in the subjects covered, which are:
- The glorious opportunity presented by the Contractual Disclosure Facility (Code of Practice 9) – affording immunity from prosecution for tax offences?
- Furlough Fraud and the new legislation in FA2020
- Dealing with HMRC Information requests
- International tax investigation issues
- Tax Investigations, HMRC’s increasing powers and capabilities
- Investigations for Failing to Prevent the Facilitation of Tax Evasion
You can find more information about the online conference and book your place here. Feel free to promote this to your clients and contacts. To get a 25% discount on your tickets, please use code LTN2 on checkout.
We are giving away 2 free tickets to the conference! To win them simply answer the following question and email us: what two pieces of retrospective legislation were introduced in Finance Act 2020? – hint: the answer is on our website!